Master Class on Leadership for Community Engagement
The Master Class curriculum is designed to afford maximum time for participants to share their experiences, raise their issues, and engage with each other. Reflection sessions are designed to bring participant voices and issues to the fore, to build on the wisdom in the room and ensure that the most important issues are addressed.
We are finalising the two-day program over the next few weeks. Here’s a taste of some of the topics and themes the Master Class program will cover.
- Storytelling and reflection
- Community engagement as strategy
- Systems thinking and community engagement
- Community engagement practice: strategy and tactics
- Evening program – details tbc
- Individual and collective reflection for leadership and community engagement
- Complexity, conflict, change, and community
- Power, politics, and everyday politics
- Digital vs face-to-face engagement
- Leading by making it possible for others to lead
- Developing your personal working philosophy of leadership and community engagement
- Next steps: post-Master Class pathways